Programme Coordinator, Institutional staff
For the past few years, I have been involved with a range of conservation-related communications projects (in the course of which I've taken countless YouTube breaks to pick up some skills in graphic design and film editing).
At NCF, I am working on an assortment of outreach initiatives to introduce more people to the incredible work being done by our team across wide geographies.
- Popular Article2016The Fig and the WaspThe Hindu in School, 21 September
- Popular Article2015Abhi to the rescue!The Hindu in School, 12 AugustDownload
PDF, 1.43 MB
- Popular Article2015Eats shoots and doesn't leave: Dugong herbivory and movement patterns in the seagrasses of the Andaman and Nicobar IslandsEcoLogic: The NCF Blog
- Popular Article2015Crocheting for ConservationEcoLogic: The NCF Blog
- Popular Article2015Bats like something in their tea!Ecologic: the NCF Blog
- Popular Article2015Back home to the healing forestThe Hindu in School, 19 August
- Newsletter2015BushChat Monsoon 2015 (Print)
- Newsletter2015BushChat Autumn 2015 (Print)
- Popular Article2015The fate of seeds: What have rodents got to do with it?EcoLogic: The NCF Blog
- Popular Article2015Where elephants roam: mapping the distribution of an endangered megaherbivoreEcoLogic: The NCF Blog